lunes, 23 de junio de 2008

E-MAIL BY DENISE H.

Hi Sarah!
I'm very well now in my holidays in New York with my family.
First i want to thank you for your email, i got it a few days ago but i couldn't answer it earlier. Now i'm in an internet café, writing to you.
We 're having a great time. We have already visited the statue of liberty and central park, it's very beatiful and funny. We're already done lots of things, but there are a lot of other things to haven't donde yet.
Two days ago we went to one of the nicest museums, it's very interesting and the people say that there are a lot of incredible musums.Tonight we are going to go to a restorant in Manhattan and then we are going to stay there so tomorrow we can go around.
So, we'll visit Fifth avenue but we don't know if it is possible.
Well, i can go to the hotel with my family.
I am looking forward to heaving for you.
Love,
Denise.

1 comentario:

Pat T. dijo...

Nice! Check: I
Don't forget to include a picture!!