lunes, 23 de junio de 2008

E-mail by sharon landau

Hi tom!
how are things with you? thanks for your email I got it yesterday.
So, here I am on holiday in london, and I'm in a cyber cafe near hyde park, writing to you !
We are having a wonderful time. we have already visited the buckinham palace and the tower London is the most beautiful city of Englanad.
It´s a great place and the weather´s nice. We have already done lots of things! The last monday we went to king cross station to take a photo of the place where harry potter acted , it was really funny! .
We haven't visited the Big Ben yet, but of corse I have seen it.
well is time of lunch, we are going a chinese food restaurant in a few minutes.
hope evrything's ok with you, write to me as soon as posible. oh I forgot , I have a bought a shirt of london as a present.
love sharon.

1 comentario:

Pat T. dijo...

Nice!! Careful capital letters!!Don't forget to include a picture